Air quality global data provider
Category of data
Patented eLichens algorithms using weather data, real-time traffic data, and local air quality agencies data including the eLichens hardware air quality sensors
- Real time
- Forecast data: up to 4-days
- Historical data: Starting from October 2020
Key data attributes
A. Pollutants: NO2, O3, PM10, PM2.5
- In terms of the proportion of the total volume that it accounts for
- In terms of weight of pollutant within a standard volume of air
B. Air Quality Indices (AQI):
- the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) index, which is mainly taken into account in the United States
- the Citeair index, developed during the Citeair European project, and used to compare air quality situation in European cities
- eLichens Air Quality Index (eAQI)
C. Pollen: Birch, Grass, Olive, Ragweed
Pricing package with access limits (see Pricing section)
The AQ eLichens API can be divided into three main products:
- Geolocated API: choose a specific latitude and longitude anywhere in the world, and obtain historic, current and future air quality description in terms of main pollutants concentration, pollen concentration and air quality indexes
- Street-level locations API: through this API, you can obtain summary measurements (minimum, maximum and average) coming from a hyper-local Air Quality model powered by eLichens for + 300 locations around the world where this model is deployed.
- Local Agency Stations API: through this API, you can obtain measurements and forecasts of + 8000 local agency stations around the world.
All the API data can be queried in the endpoints listed below.